It is the policy of ASSIST Consultants Inc. (ACI) that all of our activities are carried out in accordance with our business management system.
The ASSIST Consultants Inc. (ACI) business management system manual sets out the organisation and arrangement of the groups management systems.
The business management system contains all the procedures and associated documentation to manage and control our business and is available to all staff.
Our Business Management System complies with different quality management standards including the ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001. Additionally, our business management system also complies with the U.S. Army Crops of Engineers Quality Management System.
The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that:
- We deliver a quality service to maintain excellent customer relations
- Customer satisfaction remains inherent to our business
- Our customer’s requirements have been fully understood and met
- All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
- We have the skills and resources to fulfil our customer requirements
- Our staff are fully trained and involved in quality improvement
- We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures
- We only use services that meet our own quality assurance standards
- A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times
- Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period
- Clear definition of authority, responsibilities and interfaces, documented in the flowchart procedures
- Motivation of staff towards pride in carrying out their work through interdepartmental co-operation and input
- Encouraging the Construction Team and support services to maintain a Client focus and meet all specified requirements
- Mechanisms to identify, isolate and control nonconforming materials or work
- Promotion of efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Identifying training needs, provide training and assess its effectiveness
- Producing records which demonstrate the achievement of Client requirements
- Getting it right first time and on time
- Delivering the Client a Quality service to specification and budget
ASSIST Consultants Inc. (ACI) recognizes the importance that the quality of our service has to the future of our business.
Quality is a degree of excellence, which is ever changing. Every member of staff is involved in managing how we can improve today, tomorrow and long into the future.
From the smallest procedure to the largest contract, quality is our passport to customer satisfaction and to our future business.
This quality policy statement has been implemented into the ASSIST Consultants Inc. (ACI) management system and will be reviewed at regular intervals.