ASSIST Consultants Inc. (ACI) ’s supply chain organization provides our customers with global procurement and contracts services across multiple international markets.
We support large, complex projects in remote locations of Afghanistan, Middle East and Africa using suppliers from over 10 countries. We have the right processes, automation tools, market data, volume, and skilled professionals to meet our commitment to our customers: the responsible purchase and safe delivery of quality goods and services, from reliable and diverse suppliers and subcontractors, where they are needed, on time, and at the lowest total cost of ownership.
What we do
- Contracts management (formation and administration)
- Global market watch
- Import-export and regulatory compliance
- Inventory and warehouse management
- Materials management
- Property management
- Supplier diversity
- Supplier quality and shop inspections
- Traffic and logistics
- Travel management
What you get
- A resource pool of mobile professionals—experts in their fields—located in major economic and industrial centers of the world.
- State-of-the-art automation tools, such as a computer system supplier portal for identifying low-cost, reliable suppliers.
- Proven work processes—supported by operational excellence programs, subject matter experts—that allow us to obtain a full range of goods and services, which are customized to meet customer and project requirements.
- Innovative supply chain solutions to complex execution
- Significant spending volume with an advanced market-watch program that can be leveraged to obtain value for our customers by identifying global opportunities and mitigating currency and price risks.
- Long-term, senior-level relationships with key manufacturing and contractor organizations to promote collaboration and innovation to reduce costs.
- Knowledge of local laws, markets, customs, and procurement practices that enables sourcing from locations around the world in compliance with all laws and regulations.